JB-300B/500B series impact testing machines are used to determine the impact toughness of metal materials under dynamic load. The pendulum of the machine can be raised or released automatically. They have the features of easy operation, high efficiency, safe and reliable. The machines are especially suitable for laboratory, metallurgy industry, machinery production, steel plant and other fields.
1. Pendulum rising, impact, free releasing is realized as automatically by micro control meter or remote control box.
2. Safety pin guaranties the impact action, standard protection shell to avoid any accident.
3. Pendulum will automatically rising and ready for next impact action after specimen breakout.
4. With two pendulums (big and small), LCD touching screen display the energy loss, impact tenacity, rising angle, and test average value, meantime the dial scale show test result as well.
5. Built-in micro printer to print test result.
|The distance between the
pendulum shaft and impact point
|Impact speed||5.2m/s||5.24 m/s|
|Pre-rising angle of the pendulum||150°|
|Specimen bearer span||40mm|
|Round angle of bearing jaw||R1.0-1.5mm|
|Round angle of impact blade||R2.0-2.5mm|
|Thickness of impact blade||16mm|
|Power supply||380V, 50Hz , 3 wire and 4phrases|
|Net Weight (kg)||480kg||580kg|
ASTM E23, ISO148-2006 and GB/T3038-2002, GB/229-2007.